Luck Of The Irish Green Smoothie
2 cups of spinach
2 cups of iced water or coconut water
2 cups of mango (fresh or frozen)
1 large frozen banana (cut this before you freeze)
2 tbs chia seeds
1. Blend water and spinach first, until you get a smooth consistency with no chunks.
2. Add in the fruit and chia seeds and blend again until smooth.
Shamrock Matcha Cookies
Makes between 18-20 cookies
2 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup blanched almonds
4 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbs matcha green tea powder
2 tbs milk of your choice (I like almond)
1. In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, coconut sugar and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the coconut oil, vanilla extract, egg and milk.
3. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and once well incorporated stir in the matcha powder and almonds.
4. Heat the oven to 190c (375f) and line baking trays with baking paper.
5. Scoop out balls of about 1 tbs of cookie dough and flatten them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes and then let them cool for a further 5 minutes.